Element Duel Academy
Join EDA-Element Duel Academy and have fun!
A brand new academy, we are looking for new members. Please join!Smile
Element Duel Academy
Join EDA-Element Duel Academy and have fun!
A brand new academy, we are looking for new members. Please join!Smile
Element Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDA-ELEMENT DUEL ACADEMY

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» which academy do i go in?
n00b is the best one here I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:03 pm by rockstar

» Im bringing CLoudians back
n00b is the best one here I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:17 am by Ryioku Zychi

» the new king has arived XD
n00b is the best one here I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:04 am by Ryioku Zychi

» n00b is the best one here
n00b is the best one here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:17 pm by NOOBIUSMAXIMUS

» New here!!!
n00b is the best one here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:15 pm by Kiriha

» Debris Plants with Dark Reinforcements
n00b is the best one here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:44 am by StormShadow

» Naruto deck shop
n00b is the best one here I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:21 pm by mahoitin

» Lucci's Office
n00b is the best one here I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:40 pm by Lucci

» Chrismas!!
n00b is the best one here I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:51 am by Naruto

Top posters
Jesse Anderson
n00b is the best one here I_vote_lcapn00b is the best one here I_voting_barn00b is the best one here I_vote_rcap 
Lucci
n00b is the best one here I_vote_lcapn00b is the best one here I_voting_barn00b is the best one here I_vote_rcap 
mahoitin
Naruto
StormShadow
lotra
polikmum
MadReloader
subzero12
Chazz_Princeton

n00b is the best one here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NOOBIUSMAXIMUS

EDA Cash : 0

n00b is the best one here Empty
PostSubject: n00b is the best one here   n00b is the best one here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:17 pm

h3||0 everyone I am the coolest dueler ever. Watch my get obelisk first try. I am cocky HAHAHAHGAHAHAHASH
Back to top Go down

n00b is the best one here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Element Duel Academy :: Important :: Introduce-
Jump to: